Monday, May 18, 2009

Family Weekend

A number of Castañedas, as well as our good friend, Kasey, visited us this weekend in Lake Arrowhead. We mainly hung around the cabin, though Paul and Arny managed to find a new mountain creek with cool swimming holes and my parents and the kids hit the Village Boat Show. Cameron and I also headed down to San Bernardino on Sunday morning for the Mayor's Route 66 Run. I was excited to finish an (albeit sluggish) 5k, and Cam burned-up the track in the kids' event.

Cam and I after our races. Notice how red my face is - and how totally unaffected and fresh he looks!


Precocious two year old Ali, hanging around the cabin with her very big book.


Arturo, soaking up the love from Kasey and Grandma Grete.

1 comment:

rock said...

you can't have possibly have had a baby less than 2 months ago...you look great! Arturo is just adorable...and you guys look to be doing great