Arturo recently traded in crossing the room by the inefficient method of trial-and-error rolling and random pivoting for crossing the room using a more expedient straight-ahead drag-n-scoot technique. We can still keep up with him at this point, but he's definitely got his sails aligned, so we're dusting off our running shoes . Here's a look at the proud mover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! He's a quick learner, once the begin to move, the real fun begins :).
Sorry we couldn't connect tonight, our internet is running super slow, maybe this weekend!
I bet he'll be good on our elliptical machine.
Oh, please come back! He is so adorable...I just want to grab him and cuddle him up before he learns to run away! I love how he smiled the entire time he was crawling. I can feel the miracle baby-juju all the way from here. :)
What a doll. Cannot wait to introduce him to Jackson. Arturo can give him some pointers. :-)
Love all of you and looking forward to seeing you at Christmas.
Post a Comment