Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update

Arturo and I just returned from a quick trip back to California, to pick-up Pedro and renew our visas. With all of this travel, we've been sort of slow in updating the blog lately. Hopefully we'll do a better job of keeping it up once I get caught up on my work (traveling alone with Arturo and Pedro is not a recipe for overachievement work-wise) and Paul is done teaching this term (he only has to teach about 14 weeks per year, but those weeks are very busy).

Of course, it won't be long before we're on the road again. I head to Milwaukee for a conference in a few weeks, with Arturo in tow, and then we'll meet Paul in New York (where he has meetings) the following week. Though all this traveling can be tiring, I can't wait to see family and friends in Wisconsin and New York and introduce them to Arturo!

All of that said, I realize that many (all?!) of those who follow our blog these days do so mainly to see Arturo's latest photos, so I'll quit the blab already and get to those!

Heading out for a walk this morning


Putting on a little ballet

2 comments:

JennLD said...

We love the updates on Arturo and we enjoy hearing about what you and Paul are doing as well. :-) Arturo will be quite the seasoned traveler.
Can't wait to have you all with us for Christmas.
Hugs,
Jennifer

JGF said...

Rockin' the cut-offs Brett-Martin style. Word.