
Out of habit, I still check the weather forecast on sites like weatherunderground.com and weather.com, even though I know they're not as accurate for Moscow as more local sources. One upside to this is that I get to be surprised by things like the first snow here (or, rather, the first snow since we returned; I hear it did snow briefly while we were in New York, but it didn't stick). Here's a picture from our living room yesterday morning, looking to the southwest from our apartment in Central Moscow (we are a couple of miles south of The Kremlin, Red Square, etc.). The building to the far left in the photo is about the same height as ours, and our apartment is on the top (17th) floor. Our view extends to the southeast as well, which is similar but with more skyscrapers. Expect more soon - I love winter in the city!
1 comment:
that is technical snow
Post a Comment