Arturo is a stud. Sorry I have been so crappy at writing back. My comp took a poop and I really havent missed it. We hope to host you again this summer. Will you be coming. Best way to get a hold of me is home 406.446.1829, cell 406.446.0406 or my work email NDavis@stillwatermining.com, which I only check at work. We are flying out to Southern Cali next Monday to see the family and other attractions. Big hugs to everyone.
3 comments:
sweet.
looking good!
Arturo is a stud. Sorry I have been so crappy at writing back. My comp took a poop and I really havent missed it. We hope to host you again this summer. Will you be coming. Best way to get a hold of me is home 406.446.1829, cell 406.446.0406 or my work email NDavis@stillwatermining.com, which I only check at work. We are flying out to Southern Cali next Monday to see the family and other attractions. Big hugs to everyone.
Cheers
The Davis Clan!!
Post a Comment