Valentine’s Day isn’t really a thing here in Moscow, and I haven’t seen any love-themed merchandise around town, so I was extra impressed when Paul presented me with this я тебя люблю (I Love You) apple today. If you look closely, you'll see that the apple is not branded or marked, the pigmentation of the skin has just somehow been inspired to share this lovely message. A little frightening, maybe (I will not be eating this apple), but also pretty awesome.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Love Apple
Valentine’s Day isn’t really a thing here in Moscow, and I haven’t seen any love-themed merchandise around town, so I was extra impressed when Paul presented me with this я тебя люблю (I Love You) apple today. If you look closely, you'll see that the apple is not branded or marked, the pigmentation of the skin has just somehow been inspired to share this lovely message. A little frightening, maybe (I will not be eating this apple), but also pretty awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment