Arturo was playing in our living room when I took this picture last week. To me, he looked like his usual part-baby-part-toddler self. So when I uploaded the picture to my computer, I was surprised to see this big boy staring back at me. For some reason, I can't quite get over this one. Woweee, the time goes fast.
Friday, February 24, 2012
Big Boy
Arturo was playing in our living room when I took this picture last week. To me, he looked like his usual part-baby-part-toddler self. So when I uploaded the picture to my computer, I was surprised to see this big boy staring back at me. For some reason, I can't quite get over this one. Woweee, the time goes fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That kid's going to be a heart-breaker someday.
Wow, he looks so grown up! Miss that little guy, even Seth still asks often to see Turo.
What a sweetheart. So hard to believe he will be 3 next month. Big hugs and kisses coming your way. Miss You!
He is indeed so big. And so gorgeous. It is amazing to see so much of his daddy, and a little bit of his mommy too, in that sweet little boy face! We all wish we could see him again soon. The boys LOVED their correspondence from him!!!! :)
Post a Comment