My adorable little niece, Alivia, smiles all the time, but she never (ever) smiles a real smile for a camera. What's more, she seems to have a sixth sense that allows her to detect when she's being secretly filmed, and she never reveals a real smile then, either. So, when I caught her with this genuine ear-to-ear the other day on the playground, I couldn't help but feel extremely proud. The jig is up, Ali, your pretty smile has been immortalized!
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Historic Moment
My adorable little niece, Alivia, smiles all the time, but she never (ever) smiles a real smile for a camera. What's more, she seems to have a sixth sense that allows her to detect when she's being secretly filmed, and she never reveals a real smile then, either. So, when I caught her with this genuine ear-to-ear the other day on the playground, I couldn't help but feel extremely proud. The jig is up, Ali, your pretty smile has been immortalized!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment