Friday, March 27, 2009

Arturo!

Sonja and little Arturo are both healthy and doing well. Here are a few details and two pictures taken on his first night.

Born: 9:14pm, March 23rd
Height: 19 3/4 in
Weight: 7 lbs 6 oz





We promise more pictures soon!

8 comments:

Paige said...

He is absolutely beautiful, but I knew he would be!

Tabitha says to tell you that she loves Arturo.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world, Arturo!

He is so cute! My mom and I can't wait to meet him. Love you guys!

Boogaloo said...

Congratulations to all of you! He is amazing. I hope all is going well for you during this very special time. Wishing you lots of smiles, cuddles,....and SLEEP in the coming weeks! Take care. Diana

Anonymous said...

Wow,good work, guys - he's a beauty. Welcome to our world, Arturo - we are so glad you're here!

JennLD said...

We cannot wait to see all of you!
What a delicious little bundle he is.
Take care of yourselves and enjoy this incredible time.
Love you much!
Dad & Jennifer

Elizabeth Mattern Clark said...

Wow ... He is absolutely beautiful!!!!!! And so alert already. Enjoy momhood ... it's the best thing ever.

Alison said...

Oh my gosh, he is so beautiful!!! I was checking and checking and am so happy you put up these pictures! I cannot wait to meet him!

Lene, August & Christian said...

Hey u guys!

Congratulations!!!!! He is beautiful.

Take care, talk soon!

The Livengs