Sunday, March 29, 2009

Home! II

The car ride home


Arturo with Grandma & Grandpa Castañeda


Arturo's first bath


Pedro reluctantly agrees to share his sofa


Getting some mountain air

5 comments:

Jane said...

So-o-o glad to see you safely home! The pictures take me back 50 years to when I was starting on my first journey into motherhood. Nap a lot and enjoy these new beginnings :-)

Unknown said...

Pedro's hair is growing out again! I think it's great you guys are raising your baby out in the forest like that.

kp said...

Paul and Sonja,
Your son is adorable! Paul, I am proud to welcome you into the world of fatherhood. It is a good feeling and I am glad everyone is safe and happy. I hope to catch up soon.
Josh Palumbo

Paige said...

So good to see that everyone's home and doing well! Hope the little guy let's you get some sleep.

Alison said...

He is so absolutely beautiful! He is even more gorgeous than he was on day one. What a great nose! What a sweet little face! He looks even more like Paul than before, too! :) Cuteness!!!