Sunday, March 29, 2009
Home!
Apologies for being slow in posting pictures and details. We were just able to get back to the cabin (and convenient internet access) yesterday, after spending four long, fairly action-packed days at the hospital. Arturo came out without any problem and has been doing great since the moment he emerged. I, unfortunately, experienced some complications in recovery and spent much of our stay either preparing for or recovering from additional procedures and surgery! Bummer, but I'm happy to say I'm healing quickly, getting around well and fully enjoying my new role as a mama! I'm also feeling as lucky as ever to be with Paul, who was a superduper star at the hospital -- taking care of the baby while looking after me and dealing with endless streams of doctors, nurses, lactation specialists, etc. My parents also came down from the Bay Area on a moment's notice and were a giant help to us. They provided relief for Paul at the hospital and made the nightly commute to stay at the cabin, where Pedro spent the week awaiting our return and surely demanded endless attention and reassurance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment