Arturo, Pedro and I will head north tomorrow and Paul will meet up with us in Oregon a few days later.
Turo's been really soaking up the love here and will surely miss the girls and Grandma Grete.
No doubt, he will also miss the long afternoon walks he's been taking with Grandma, Cousin Ali and Uncle Bino (my parents' pup).
3 comments:
JGF
said...
I'm sorry to admit this but I am finding myself momentarily, and I stress, momentarily, distracted by how adorable Ali is. I'll go back to Arturo in the next post. But come ON.
3 comments:
I'm sorry to admit this but I am finding myself momentarily, and I stress, momentarily, distracted by how adorable Ali is. I'll go back to Arturo in the next post. But come ON.
I love his little charmer, man-about-town smile sitting in his bumbo seat!! He's really got a great spirit, I can tell.
Arturo's little life sounds amazing (and yours, too!). Have a safe trip...would be awesome if we met up somewhere along the way!
Post a Comment