Logistics:
In short, Paul headed East from Alaska a few weeks ago, first stopping in New York to meet with a coauthor, then proceeding on to Stockholm for a conference, then to Kiev to deal with a visa issue and finally to Moscow.
Arturo and I remained in Alaska for a little longer to wrap up work and get moved out of our cabin. We then headed to California (where we are now) to visit with family and friends. In a couple of days, we will fly to Norway, where we will meet Paul (yipppeee!!!) and get to see more family and friends before finally returning "home" to Moscow.
I don't have time to post all of the pictures I'd like at the moment, but here's a little preview...
Four cousins and two aunties at Alivia's 4th birthday celebration! (L-R): Cameron, Brooke, Cade, Renee, Arturo and Ali

Arturo: 18 Months!

Salmon fishing in Valdez

Emeline, Turo and an insanely huge Alaskan pumpkin at the Tanana State Fair

Pedro (looking massive) and Turo (looking not too massive)

Arturo, helping himself to some of grandpa's grapes

More soon!
1 comment:
LOVE the pictures! I think I've said it before but when I grow up...I want to be you! What a lucky little guy Arturo is to have the opportunity to grow up with such amazing, adventurous parents. Diana
Post a Comment