We have a lot of fun holiday photos and stories to share here, but we're on the road for the moment so it might take a few days for us to catch up. Since leaving Moscow on December 22nd, we have been enjoying some West Coast travel (Bay Area, Lake Arrowhead, Las Vegas...) and great visits with friends and family. After New Year's, Paul headed for a conference in San Francisco and will be on his way back to Moscow tomorrow as classes begin next week. I, however, headed north for a beautiful winter road trip from Alaska to California with our friend, Danielle. We are currently in Whitehorse (Yukon Territory, Canada). I should be arriving back in the Bay Area around the 9th then will head back to Moscow on the 14th for about 5 weeks of work before Paul and I both return to Lake Arrowhead, CA to await the birth of baby! On the pregnancy front, I'm happy to report that all appears to be progressing well at around 27 weeks!
Monday, January 5, 2009
A Christmas Hike
We have a lot of fun holiday photos and stories to share here, but we're on the road for the moment so it might take a few days for us to catch up. Since leaving Moscow on December 22nd, we have been enjoying some West Coast travel (Bay Area, Lake Arrowhead, Las Vegas...) and great visits with friends and family. After New Year's, Paul headed for a conference in San Francisco and will be on his way back to Moscow tomorrow as classes begin next week. I, however, headed north for a beautiful winter road trip from Alaska to California with our friend, Danielle. We are currently in Whitehorse (Yukon Territory, Canada). I should be arriving back in the Bay Area around the 9th then will head back to Moscow on the 14th for about 5 weeks of work before Paul and I both return to Lake Arrowhead, CA to await the birth of baby! On the pregnancy front, I'm happy to report that all appears to be progressing well at around 27 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i hate you--your face doesn't even look the slightest bit fat! mine was total pudge by the time i was five months pregnant. not fair! :)
in other words, you look glowing and fantastic! (that's a bit nicer way to say it, eh?)
Post a Comment