Monday, February 1, 2010

Fairbanks and Anchorage

Just after the New Year Paul had to head to Atlanta for a conference. Since we all had plans to go back to Atlanta a couple of weeks later for a wedding, Arturo and I took the opportunity to head up to Alaska to visit friends while Paul was working. I forgot to bring a camera with me, so I’ve been trying to get some of our AK friends to send us photos they took during our visit. I think more will filter in, but here’s a good start…

Arturo and Danielle (his Godmother), snuggling in the snow on a warm winter day in
Fairbanks (around -10° Fahrenheit!)

With college/skating friend, Sydney and her little one, Rory; Rory explaining things to Arturo



A dinner party with friends at Bobby’s Downtown (Arturo’s Godfather’s restaurant) in Fairbanks


Bobby and Arturo; Joe and me; Mikey and Turo


Peter and Keenan; Arturo and Father Isaac; Stas and Peter


Joe and Arturo; Jazz, Turo and Emi; Matt and Turo


Here are a few pictures from our visit with Anchorage friends.

Schlee, Arturo and Amalie; Arturo, Amalie and Paki; Sean and Arturo


Rodney, Arturo and me, speed-shopping!

No comments: